Free White Papers
Ask the experts
Got a question? Put us to the test
Recent White Papers
The Future of Social Care
Power and Corporate Politics
Change and the Shadowside
Supporting change in Local Government
We have developed tried and tested approaches that can be tailored to organisations’ precise requirements. Specific examples include:
- Managing change - Development of Service Level Agreement framework and charging mechanisms to enable quality, cost effectiveness and customer focus to be managed and improved on a continuous basis.
- Service and process improvement - Evaluation of services, processes and procedures and development of a series of improvements to governance arrangements, performance management and outcomes for young people.
- Transforming local government - Design of business processes to widen and improve access to services across the County via multiple modes of access.
- Developing organisational capacity - Development and implementation of a national programme of training in Housing.
- Creating cohesive partnerships - Creation of 14-19 year old partnerships.
“We were very satisfied with Oakleigh’s work on our Impact Measurement Project. They were extremely thorough and the level of engagement achieved with partners was excellent. The final report is proving to be very useful and we hope to repeat the project on an annual basis from now on. We will definitely use Oakleigh again.”
LondonWest Learning & Skills Council
“Oakleigh has demonstrated an excellent understanding of how best to address the developmental needs of the public sector and has delivered within budget and on time, meeting all our expectations.”
Project Manager, Improvement and Development Agency