Free White Papers
Ask the experts
Got a question? Put us to the test
Recent White Papers
The Future of Social Care
Power and Corporate Politics
Change and the Shadowside
Our work with the Education sector encompass the full breadth of consultancy services, recent examples of which include:
- Conducting independent reviews, for example of the Higher Education Academy and the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education.
- Reviews of financial systems used by the DfES and its related NDPBs with recommended options for efficiency gains
- Financial and management review of Further Education colleges; and support for the Data Theme of the Agenda for Change.
- User requirements development for the learning interface and of development of a catalogue of common data definitions.
- A review of the practical considerations for the introduction of a Unique Learner Number and of the management of the Learner Identification process.
- A technological review of the impact of implementing Microsoft’s new VISTA product range.
- Mapping data flows in the Education, Skills & Children’s sector
- Supporting the development of the Quality Improvement Strategy.
“Oakleigh add value at the strategy level, they act as a critical friendbringing a pragmatic but soundly-based perspective to problem-solving inthe context of our novel and complex delivery programme. They have alwaysseemed keen to make a difference and to leave behind a better set-up thanthey found, for example through skills transfer.”
Deputy Director, DfES