Free White Papers
Ask the experts
Got a question? Put us to the test
Recent White Papers
The Future of Social Care
Power and Corporate Politics
Change and the Shadowside
Who We work with
In the public sector we work with:
- Departments of State such as the Foreign Office, MOD, Home Office, Ministry of Justice, DIUS, DCFS, DoH, DWP, DEFRA and the devolved administrations in Scotland and Wales.
- Agencies and NDPBs including HEFCE, the Learning and Skills Council, Audit Commission and Strategic Health Authorities.
- Local government, comprising many of London's Boroughs as well as County, Metropolitan and District Councils across the country and Unitary Authorities in Scotland.
- NHS and non-NHS healthcare organisations from hospitals and primary care trusts, local care record service providers as BT, social enterprise organisations through to national bodies such as DoH, NHS Connecting for Health, the Information Centre and Informing Healthcare, Wales.
- Learning providers including schools, colleges and in particular universities for whom we are a leading independent advisor.
In the private sector we work with:
- Healthcare providers.
- The utilities sector, where we have a leading ICT practice.
- Financial service providers.
- The transport and transport infrastructure sectors including such organisations as BAA.